Taipei Economic and Cultural Office in San Francisco Request for Proposals for Real Estate Broker Services.
Taipei Economic and Cultural Office in San Francisco hereinafter referred to as “TECO in San Francisco”, is seeking proposals from local qualified real estate brokers/firms to assist the TECO in San Francisco with the possible purchase of a commercial property to be located downtown area in the City of San Francisco as the new office of the TECO in San Francisco.
A. Case number: SFO20210001
B. Product create date: Thursday 16th of September, 2021 at 05:00 p.m.
C. Due date: Thursday 7th of October, 2021 at 4:00 p.m.
D. Contracting agency: Taipei Economic and Cultural Office in San Francisco.
E. Contact Address: 555 Montgomery Street, Suite 501, San Francisco, CA 94111,
Tel: 415-3645606; Fax: 415-3625382; email: firstname.lastname@example.org
F. Procurement budget cap for the project: Broker’s commission is paid by Seller
G. A. SCOPE OF SERVICES
The successful firm shall agree to contract with the TECO in San Francisco to provide the following:
· Services required involve performing market analysis,
· Developing strategies for purchase of property,
· Negotiating with sellers on behalf of the TECO in San Francisco,
· Coordinating real estate appraisals,
· Coordinating real estate transaction closings, and
· Handling all other customary activities and services associated with real estate transactions.
Services may include consultation with staff of TECO in San Francisco relating to the purchase of the property. Presentations at related meetings may be required.
H. BROKER’S QUALIFICATIONS
Respondents to this RFP shall have the following qualifications:
· Must be licensed real estate broker, practicing in commercial real estate and in good standing with the State of California.
· Must have an excellent reputation in the real estate community.
· Must be knowledgeable in the local real estate market and have experience with small and large commercial properties.
· Must be knowledgeable in the use of all public real estate records.
All the respondents must remain current and not be in default of any obligations due to the State of California including, but not limited to, the payment of taxes, fines, penalties, licenses, or other monies due to the State of California.
I. Proposals will be accepted at the TECO in San Francisco (555 Montgomery Street, Suite 501, San Francisco, CA 94111). One (1) original and nineteen (19) copies of the proposals must be submitted in a sealed envelop and shall be labeled: “To provide Professional Real Estate Brokerage Services for the TECO in San Francisco”. The TECO in San Francisco will receive proposals until 4:00 p.m., local time on Thursday 7th of October, 2021.
J. The following information must accompany the proposal:
1. Copy of the real estate firm/broker resume and licensure, and a copy of the resume and licensure of any other key team members
2. Description of your firm including the size of the firm, history, location, number, and nature of the professional staff to be assigned to this project; staff experience and training
3. List of references and experience in assisting similar size entities, including any and all services for government agencies and/or diplomatic missions
4. Additional services offered through your firm
5. Provide examples of tools/resources and applications to be used in support of service delivery
K. Any questions regarding this Request for proposals should be directed to Mr. Martin HOU (415-3645606; Fax: 415-3625382) or e-mailed to email@example.com)
L. Award of Contract: November 2021
M. Project Start Date: Upon contract award
N. Contract Time Frame: The contract time frame for this project will be for a period of 6 months from the date of contract award. The contract may be renewed for an additional 6 months term as may be agreed to in writing by both the broker/firm and the TECO in San Francisco, or awarded to the next priority broker/firm at TECO in San Francisco’s discretion.
O. Issuance of this RFP and receipt of proposals does not commit the TECO in San Francisco to award a contract. The TECO in San Francisco reserves the right to postpone receipt date, accepting or rejecting any or all proposals received in response to this RFP, or to negotiate with any of the brokers/firms submitting an RFP, or to cancel all or part of this RFP.
P. All proposals will be reviewed and evaluated by the Evaluation Committee of TECO in San Francisco. The TECO in San Francisco will make an award in the best interest of the project.
Q. After written proposals have been reviewed, discussions with prospective firms may be required.
R. Proposals Evaluation meeting will be scheduled on Friday 29th of October, 2021 at the office of the TECO in San Francisco (address: 555 Montgomery Street, Suite 501, San Francisco, CA 94111).